Langedrag Nature Park
Langedrag Nature Park is situated 1000 metres above sea level and offers a multitude of activities for all ages.
Welcome to day visits or overnight, take part in farm life and join a multitude of activities in beautiful surroundings close to animals and nature.
At Langedrag Nature Park you can:
- Experience wolves and lynx at close range - a memory for life!
- Experience our socialized wolves and see how we communicate with them - management for thought?
- Visit the tame moose. Have you patted a moose before?
- Dogsleigh rides, lead your "own" dogs and join in the care of our 27 dogs.
- Be welcome to tend goats, horses, yak-cattle, wild boar, and our other animals
- Go horseback riding in the mountains, riding lessons at court, balancing on horseback
- Take part in fox camp and learn them some tricks!
- Guided tour / feeding of predators where we explaine about the different animals and their place in the ecosystem
- go canoeing and fishing
- Hiking with reindeer as pack animals
- Sleigh rides, skijoring with horse, horse and carriage.
- Try traditional cooking or crafts
- Storytelling with real and true stories from the farm
- Climbing Park, - it is wonderful to win over himself!
- An much more!
Langedrag Nature Park also offers group and team building activities. Some of the activities must be booked in advance.