The Breheimsenter is a natural starting point for trips in Jostedalen. This unique building offers many services, to locals and tourists alike, as well as an excellent view of the Nigardsbreen glacier.
The interactive exhibition covers Jostedalen, Jostedalsbreen & Breheimen National Parks and focuses on climate and glaciers. In addition there is a cinema which takes you on a tour around the glaciers through the years.
In the restaurant home made food is served, from local producers that matches the view out to Nigardsbreen, one of many glacier arms that descend from the Jostedalsbreen plateau. There is a wide variety of cold and hot meals & cakes, all made from scratch, with unique tastes.
Good to know
- The price includes entrance to the museum and cinema
- The museums restaurant serves lunch dishes, cakes and hot and cold beverages
- Opening hours 2018:
- Mai 1 - Juni 20: 1000 - 1700
- Juni 21 - August 25: 0900 - 1800
- August 26 - September 30: 1000 - 1700
Welcome to an exciting day at the Breheimsenter!