Arctic Panorama – cable car excursion in Tromsø
- Sightseeing and Guided Tours
Ride up the famous Fjellheisen cable car to take in the breathtaking view of Tromsø and its surrounding mountains, fjord and islands, before warming up by a cozy fire with coffee, tea and traditional Norwegian Waffles.
The stunning views of vast Arctic landscapes with Tromsø town in its midst come alive through your local personal guide, who will give you a true sense of why Tromsø goes under so many nicknames, from “Paris of the North” to “Gateway to the Arctic”.
Good to know
- Meeting Place: Kirkegata 1, Tromsø at 11 am, see map HERE
- Duration: 3 hours
- Included: Return transfer to/from Tromsø city to cable car start point, cable car ticket, local guide and a light meal ( coffee/tea and Norwegian Waffles)
- In winter season: wear hat, scarf, gloves, warm boots and thermal warm underwear (long johns and long sleeved top), warm winter jacket, warm jumper or fleece, normal trouser or winter outdoor trouser
- Remember to bring your camera!
Enjoy the city walk!