Cultural Evening walk and Ægir Viking dinner
- Sightseeing and Guided Tours
Experience Flåm on a quiet, easy and pleasant Cultural Evening walk. Discover the village by night, with a still fjord and fresh winter air.
See how the landscape changes with the light and get a feel for how life was changed in the Flåm area since the time of trolls and witches, up until the present day.
You end the walk at Flåm beach with a bonfire, hot beverage and storytelling. You knowledgeable guides will provide unique insight into local history and culture of the area, and answer any questions you might have.
After a fresh winter day outside, continue your evening in cozy surroundings at Ægir BrewPub. Relax in front of the tall fireplace and enjoy a 5 course Vikingplank dinner in the upstairs restaurant. Dinner includes smoked reindeer, shellfish, fish and shellfish soup, pork shank and dark chocolate ganache cake.
You will be served 5 Ægir beers with your dinner. Vikingplank menu for children with non-alcoholic beverage. Alcohol-free beverage is available.
- Meeting point: Fjordsafari reception, Flåm inner harbor, see mape HERE. Meet 10 minutes before departure
- Minium age: Must be able to hike on their own or be carried by a parent
- Duration: 1,5hr guided walk + dinner
- Wear: Warm outdoor clothing and warm winter shoes
- Dinner is served in Ægir Brewery between 18:00-20:00
- Must be 18 years and above to be served alcohol
Enjoy the tour!