eTour Geiranger Highlights
- Sightseeing and Guided Tours
Come join in on an airy round trip in Geiranger with a view! This trip takes you on a round trip into several of the most spectacular attractions in the Geirangerfjord area.
You start your tour by driving up across the mountain east to Flydalsjuvet canyon, where you can sit on a throne and enjoy the view of the fjord. From there you continue to “Knuten”, a stone construction where the road crosses itself, before you drive up the green hills to the mountain farm of Vesterås, with its wonderful view of fjord and mountains.
When you have found peace up here among the sheep, goats and lama, the tour takes you onwards down into the busy village centre of Geiranger, out along the fjord and through the 11 hairpin bends on Ørnevegen towards the viewing point of Ørnesvingen (Eagle’s Bend). There is an amazing view from here of the fjord and The Seven Sisters.
Good to know
- Meeting Place: Geiranger sentrum, see map HERE
- Included: eCar and GPS with audio guide
- Duration: 2 hours
- Safety: Information and safety instructions will be given before you start the tour
- Wear: Warm clothes
- The driver must show valid Drivers Licence B (international license is not required)
- Minimum age/weight: 4 years, 15 kg
Enjoy the tour!