eTour Geiranger - Seven Sisters waterfall
- Sightseeing and Guided Tours
Join in on a round trip with view of the Geirangerfjord and the roaring waterfalls! Even if the highlight of the “Seven Sisters” trip is the magnificent viewing point of Ørnesvingen (Eagle’s Bend), the road there is a major experience.
On this tour you first drive down to Geiranger village, past the church and the busy village centre. Then breathe out along the fjord before setting out on the thrilling Ørnevegen road through 11 hairpin bends towards your destination.
From Ørnesvingen, there is a free view of the fjord towards the old fjord farm of Knivsflå and the beautiful Seven Sisters waterfalls that hurl themselves 300 meters down to the fjord. It may be a good idea to sit here for a while to really soak in the view and the eternal fjord.
Good to know
- Meeting Place: Geiranger sentrum, see map HERE
- Included: eCar and GPS with audio guide
- Duration: 1 hour
- Safety: Information and safety instructions will be given before you start the tour
- Wear: Warm clothes
- The driver must show valid Drivers Licence B (international license is not required)
- Minimum age/weight: 4 years, 15 kg
Enjoy the tour!