eTour Geiranger - Skywalk & Glacier
- Sightseeing and Guided Tours
Join in on a tour that takes you sky high above Geiranger! This trip is the jewel in the crown. You are surrounded by sparkling running water, twinkling ice and clean mountain air.
On the road to the magnificent goal of Dalsnibba, 1500 metres above sea level, you’re “preparing yourself” for being at a height at Flydalsjuvet Canyon. Enjoy the fun, cultural experience at the point in the road constructed in 1882, Knuten – the knot, which crosses itself.
You drive through cultivated land towards the high mountains, past giant’s kettles and old grit-storage huts. You could treat yourself to a rest at Djupvasshytta Hotel. Enjoy the peace over Djupvatnet Lake and the view of the glacier, Blåfjellsbreen. You are then ready for the last path up to our biggest attraction, Dalsnibba, the roof and skylight of Geiranger!
You have three hours at your disposal for this wonderful trip. Smart, economical driving that leaves you with sufficient time and battery power may perhaps enable you to take the trip up the Ørnevegen road before you deliver the car back. Before you set off on your trip, we will give you some tips and advice on how you can be a smart and responsible driver.
Good to know
- Meeting Place: Geiranger sentrum, see map HERE
- Included: eCar, GPS with audio guide and toll ticket to Nibbeveien Road
- Duration: 3 hours
- Safety: Information and safety instructions will be given before you start the tour
- Wear: Warm clothes
- The driver must show valid Drivers Licence B (international license is not required)
- Minimum age/weight: 4 years,15 kg
Enjoy the tour!