Oslo Selected Highlights Bus Tour
Discover the highlight of Oslo on this tour bus tour including Holmenkollen Ski Jump and the impressive Vigeland Sculpture Park. You also get to visit a museum of your choice on the Bygdøy Peninsula!
On this guided bus tour you will get to experience the highlights of Oslo and learn about Oslos history and culture from knowledgeable guides. During the visit at the Bygdøy Peninsula you can visit a museum of your choice - either the Fram Museum or the Kon-Tiki Museum. Here you can learn about the brave Norwegian explorers and their famous polar expeditions and sea voyages.
During the summer season, the return from Bygdøy Peninsula to the city center will be by boat (approx. 10-minute ride). You can also extend you stay on Bygdøy Peninsula, as the boat ticket is “open” and can be used anytime during the day. The boat runs every 20 minutes until late in the afternoon. Be sure to check the timetables and ask your driver if you have any questions!
During the winter season, the return from Bygdøy Peninsula to the city center will be by coach (approx. 15 minutes) at the announced time.
Good to know
- Meeting place 2018: Olav V’s Street, no. 6, just by the Sportsnett.no shop. See map HERE. Please be there 10-15 minutes before departure
- Meeting place 2019: Haakon VIIs gate 1, next to the toy shop “Riktige Leker”, not far from the Western tower of the City Hall. See map HERE. Please be there 10-15 minutes before departure
- Duration: 4 hours
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear adequate to the specific weather conditions
- A Certified Oslo guide will be with you on the tour. A guided walking tour through Vigeland Sculpture Park is also included
- Entrance to either Fram Museum or Kon-Tiki Museum (free choice) is included
- Return from Fram / Kon-Tiki museum to the city center by boat during the summer season, by coach during the winter season
- Audio guides available on the coach in the following languages: Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Danish, Norwegian. Headsets are provided on the coach or the participants can use their own
- The tour runs all year
Enjoy your tour!