Segway Tour in Flåm - 75 min
- Sightseeing & Guided Tours
Experience Flåm the fun way, through a guided tour that explores some of the most beautiful viewpoints Flåm has to offer.
When visiting Flåm, one of Norway's most popular tourist destinations, why not enjoy a guided Segway tour of the beautiful surroundings? A pleasant and informative way to experience this unique area.
The tour starts by our trailer close to the doc in Flåm and continues 3 kilometers up the valley next to the beautiful Flåm River, past the waterfall Brekkefossen and up to Flåm church. During the day, the church is open to the public, and we make a short stop so that it is possible to visit the church.
Then the tour head back down the valley again by the river past some historical monuments and up to a viewpoint on Haugane where you will have a wonderful view up the valley and also of Flåm bay and the Sognefjord.
Every tour consists of a brief 10-minute safety instruction and testing of the equipment.
- Meeting point: The guide will meet you by the trailer at the big open space in front of the railway museum in Flåm, see map HERE
- Meeting time: 10 minutes prior to your booking
- Duration: 75 minutes
- Wear: Flat shoes and clothing suitable for the weather. Rain ponchos available for rent if needed
- Included: An experienced guide, helmet, and safety vest
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Maximum weight: 117 kg
- Main language: English
- Before the trip starts you will receive instructions and the training you need
Enjoy your tour!