Guided Segway tour in Oslo
A segway tour in Oslo is a perfect opportunity to check out some signature sites of the capital city. On the tour you will see several highlights of Oslo, including The National Opera House, The Parlament and The Norwegian Castle!
On this tour you will get the complete experience of Oslo! You will get a great orientation of the city and hear unique and fascinating stories. There are several fantastic photo opportunities along the way.
Your guide will offer a personal experience and supply you with historical and current day information of the city and Norway.
Highlights on the tour includes
- The National Opera House
- The Central Station & Karl Johan gate
- The Parlament & The Norwegian Castle
- The National Theater & The Town Hall
- Aker Brygge & Tjuvholmen
- Oslo Cathedral, Akershus Fortress &Kvadraturen
- And much, much more!
- Meeting Place: Nedre Slottsgate 4, 0157 Oslo. Please be there 10 minutes before your booking
- Duration: 2 hours
- We customize all tours for the group and ensure that everyone gets a memorable experience
- We do not start the tour before everyone is comfortable with the segway and have the basic skills
- We recommend flat shoes for comfort and safety
- Tours operates are also in the rain, rain ponchos available. Dress according to the weather
- Providers location: Akersgata 2. For questions, please call provider at +47 471 471 11
All that is required of safety equipment is being provided by Segway Tours Oslo and is included in the price. Safety is our number one priority and therefore helmets and vests are issued to everyone. We value our customers and provide experienced crew to make sure you have a safe and fun ride.
We can guarantee you an amazing and different experience. A guide is present throughout the trip to ensure safety and to give you any instructions.
Ride the coolest machine in the world and remember to bring your camera!