Guided Segway tour in Stavanger
Riding a Segway is a fun and easy way of getting oriented in a city. Together with an authorized Segway guide we glide smoothly through the streets of Stavanger.
Admire the Stavanger Cathedral, built of stone in 1125 AD. This is one of the few Cathedrals in Scandinavia that kept its original design. The guide will point out the Old town in Stavanger with its charming cobblestones streets.
Remember to look around as you pass the greatest attractions. Roll past the Norwegian Petroleum Museum, which represent one of Norway’s most important oil periods. To get a real feel of the urban city life, continue through the colorful street where all the houses are painted in different colors. Here is a line of many exciting shops and charming cafes – a popular area among the locals.
This is an exiting way of getting around and perfect for travelers on a tight schedule. Before you start, a thorough instruction how to handle a Segway will be given.
Everyone can join and have a blast on our Segway tour! Join this fun glide and experience the most exiting areas in the city. Photo stops included.
Highlights on the tour includes
- Stavanger Cathedral
- Old Stavanger
- The Harbour area
- Norwegian Petroleum Museum
- Fargegaten ( The Color Street)
- Meeting Place: Strandkaien 61, 4005 Stavanger, see map HERE. Please be there 10 minutes before your booking
- Duration: 1,5 hours
- Before you start, a thorough instruction how to handle a Segway will be given
- Helmets and vests are provided. All necessary safety equipment is included in the price
- We recommend flat shoes for comfort and safety
- Tours also operates in the rain. Rain ponchos are available for loan
- Minimum age: 10 years
Ride the coolest machine in the world and remember to bring your camera!