The Oslo Pass
- Museums and Attractions
The Oslo Pass is a discount card and with it you will enjoy the easiest and most inexpensive way to experience the capital city of Oslo!
With the Oslo Pass you have an easy and inexpensive way to experience Norways capital city of Oslo. You can pick up your Oslo Pass at the Oslo Visitor Center.
The Oslo Pass provides:
- Free admission to more than 30 museums and attractions
- Free travel on all public transport within zone 1 & 2
- Free admission to indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Free Mini Cruise (only with the 72-hour pass)
- Free guided summer and winter walks
- Discounts on sightseeing, Tusenfryd amusement park, ski rental and guided bike tours
- Special offers in restaurants, shops, entertainment and leisure venues
- The ferry to Bygdøy is included in the Oslo Pass ( Summer season )
- The Oslo Pass can only be used once a day at each attraction
- Parking is no longer included in the adult pass
You can buy a card that is valid for 24 hours, 48 hours or 72 hours. Buy the Oslo Pass for 24 hours on this site. Follow the links to buy 48 or 72 hour cards.
Oslo Pass - 48 hours
Oslo Pass - 72 hours
Enjoy your time in Oslo!