Rafting in Dagali, Geilo
- White Water Rafting
Serious Fun invites you to Numedalslågen, one of Europe’s best rafting rivers. A fun and adventurous experience to remember!
With a focus on safety and quality, the experienced guides will make sure that all guests are well taken care of and participating in the excursion that meets their wishes and expectations.
All guest will receive personal guidance and attention with the right information, instruction and training to ensure a wonderful and exciting river experience. The Norwegian nature surrounds the river and the river water is clean and crisp, straight from the National park.
Good to know
- Meeting Place: Raftingsenter Serious Fun, Aasbergmogen, 3588 Dagali. Meet up 15 minutes before the trips is scheduled to start. Raftingsenter Serious Fun is located about 30 minutes from Geilo
- Duration: Approx. 3,5 hours. Duration can wary some, depending on water level
- Minimum age is 12 years, with parental consent
- Wetsuits, helmets, life jacket and wet shoes will be provided
- Please bring swim wear, towel and woolen underwear/socks on chilly days
- Participants will get a safety briefing by certified and experienced guides before the trip starts
- Safety DVD for deaf, non-English speaking participants. We can also accommodate for participants with special needs
- Do you need transport to / from the activity? Contact email@example.com and they will help you out
Welcome to a fun and exciting day in Numedalslågen!