Rafting in Dagali
- Water Adventures
- Action Adventures
Go rafting in Numedalslågen, one of Europe’s best rafting rivers. A short 30-minute drive from Geilo you will find a fun and adventurous experience you are sure to remember!
River rafting is one of those rare activities that cover the full adventure spectrum and a trip on the Numedalslågen River is certain to offer action-packed thrills for everyone!
This rating adventure especially focuses on safety and quality, and experienced guides will make sure that all guests are well taken care of. The guides strive to make each participant feel that the trip meets their wishes and expectations.
Both before and during the trip, all participants will receive personal guidance and attention with the right information, instruction and training to ensure a wonderful and exciting river experience. While rafting down the river you are surrounded by beautiful Norwegian nature and the river water is clean and crisp, as it comes straight from the National park.
A thrilling water experience in combination with beautiful Norwegian nature, what could be better?
- Meeting Place: Raftingsenter Serious Fun, Aasbergmogen, 3588 Dagali, about 30 minutes from Geilo. See map HERE
- The duration can vary somewhat, depending on the rivers water level
- Minimum age is 12 years, with parental consent
- Wetsuits, helmets, life jacket and wet shoes will be provided. Please bring swim wear, towel and woolen underwear/socks on chilly days
- Participants will get a safety briefing by certified and experienced guides before the trip starts
- If you need transport to / from the activity, please contact email@example.com and they will help you out
Welcome to a fun and exciting day in Numedalslågen!