Family Rafting in the Otta river, Sjoa
- Family Friendly
- White Water Rafting
Join in on a roaring family rafting trip on one of the many rivers outside Sjoa. This experience is perfect for families who want a fun and exciting day in the wet element!
This trip is perfect for families and others that prefer a more relaxing experience. The main focus of this trip is the kids and their safe and memorable experiences in the water.
The rafting trip is customized according to the water level and conditions and is carried out either in Øvre Sjoa, Gudbrandsdalslågen, or on the mighty Ottaelva. Your guide will make the decision on which river you run that day, and this way, the whole family will have a great trip!
Your guide will use the width of the river to choose whether he wants to hit the big waves or safely lead the boat around. You will also have time for play and swimming so the whole family will have a fun and active day on the river!
- Meeting point Heidalsvegen 829, see map HERE. Please be there 15 minutes before the activity start
- An experienced guide will be with you in the raft and go through the safety procedures and conditions with all guests before the trip starts
- Complete equipment for rafting is included
- Bring swimwear and a towel. Wool/fleece underwear and socks are also recommended on cold days
- The rafting trip is suitable for all persons with normal health who can swim
- Children from 7 years are welcome
Welcome to a fun day for the whole family!