Family Rafting in the Otta river, Sjoa
Close to Sjoa you will find the beautiful Otta River. This river is perfect for families looking for a nice but and exciting activity!
This trip is perfect for families and others that prefer a more relaxing experience. The Otta River is big and wide with calm sections and moderate rapids.
The guide can use the width of the river to choose whether he wants to hit the big waves or safely lead the boat around. There will be time for playing and swimming as well.
The main focus of this trip is the kids and their safe and memorable experience in the water.
- Meeting point Heidalsvegen 829, please be there 15 minutes before activity start
- An experienced guide will be with you in the raft and go through the safety procedures and conditions with all guests before the trip starts
- Complete equipment for rafting is included
- Bring swimwear and a towel. Wool/fleece underwear and socks are also recommended on cold days
- The rafting trip is suitable for all persons with normal health who can swim
- Children from 7 years are welcome
- GoRafting use highly qualified guides, chosen from the international rafting scene, and they all fulfill the strict guidelines we have for safety
Welcome to a fun for the whole family in the Otta River!