White water rafting in Sjoa
White water rafting on the Sjoa River has become world famous, and this is the reason why!
This trip will take you through a picturesque and peaceful environment, narrow canyons and wildly exciting rapids such as "Golfstrømmen", "Hey stacks", "Bye Bye Baby", "Faukstad drop" and many more.
In total we raft about 15-18 km, depending on the water level. The guide will of course inform you about the safety procedures and conditions before the trip starts, while the the trip ends at the base with a warm lunch. Wool underwear is recommended, particularly in the spring and autumn.
- Meeting point Heidalsvegen 829, please be there 15 minutes before activity start
- An experienced guide will be with you in the raft
- Complete equipment for rafting is included
- The trip ends at the base with a warm lunch, which is included
- Bring swimwear and a towel. Wool/fleece underwear and socks are also recommended on cold days.
- The rafting trip is suitable for all persons with normal health who can swim. Children from 15 years
Welcome to a fun day of rafting in Sjoa!