White water rafting in Sjoa
Enjoy a rafting experience in Sjoa! You will paddle through calm areas with great views, narrow gorges and classical string.
The rafting trip starts slowly and increases in excitement as you paddle down stream in Sjoa. The wide and deep river features calm pools as well as excellent rapids. The full width can be utilized, and the guide will either head straight for the waves or steer the raft through calmer waters.
The guide will of course inform you about the safety procedures and conditions before the trip starts, while the the trip ends at the base with a warm lunch. Bring your swimwear if you want to take a dip! Wool underwear is otherwise recommended, particularly in the spring and autumn.
- An experienced guide will be with you in the raft
- Complete equipment for rafting is included
- The trip ends at the base with a warm lunch, which is included
- The rafting trip is suitable for everyone. Children from 15 years
- Meeting point Heidalsvegen 829, please be there 15 minutes before activity start
- Departure/arrival 10:00-15:00