Guided Via Ferrata Tour in Bergen
Join us on a tour in the wonderful surroundings where Herdlefjorden meets Hjeltefjorden for some rock climbing along the bay!
Bergen is often referred to as the gateway to Fjord Norway, but it is also Norway’s second largest city. Therefore, in order to connect guests to activities outside of the city, we have arranged private transportation, directly from the most central and popular location in Bergen.
Our dedicated bus picks up guests and transports them to our base on Herdla- the starting point for Guided Kayak Tour. The journey takes approximately 1 hour and includes a narrated video about the area and upcoming activities.
Upon arrival, you will be helped into your climbing gear and attend a short safety orientation before setting off. Guests will enjoy a unique climb around the Northern coastline of Herdla while traversing challenging obstructions, vertical drops over the sea, multiple zip-lines and more! No climbing experience is necessary!
On the trip we’ll also see ruins from World War II, parts of a torpedo battery built during the Cold War and much more. We will take a short stop where we enjoy our lunch (provided) in beautiful and unique surroundings.
- Meeting point: Meeting point: The Strandkaien Terminal, between the Norled Terminal and the Tourist Information. SEE MAP HERE.
Look for a minibus, please be there at least 10 min before departure
- Duration: 6 hours, 30 min
- An experienced guide will be with you at all times
- Helmet, harness and all other necessary safety equipment are included, as well as a packed lunch
- Age limit: 7 years, minimum height 140cm
- Maximum allowable weight is 125 kg (275 lbs) Signing a safety waiver is required before departure
- Dress for the weather, wear good shoes such as mountain boots or climbing shoes and gloves are recommended
- Bring sunscreen and sunglasses
- Use of alcohol or drugs are not permitted before or during the trip
Welcome to an exciting day of climbing!!