Sailboat Cruise in Bergen
Join in on an exclusive tour and experience Bergen from a sailboat! This tour has a maximum capacity of 12 persons to ensure comfort and an intimate experience of Bergen.
The sailboat cruise in Bergen is a two hour guided sightseeing and fjord cruise with the beautiful and comfortable sailing boat “First Player”. A fjord cruise with a sailboat gives you a unique opportunity to view and experience Bergen from the sea.
The tour starts at C. Sundts gate 51 and begins with a a sightseeing of Vågen, before crossing the City Fjord to Sandviken and Old Bergen. From there on the boat continues to Nordnes and a trip around the Puddefjord and Laksevåg before heading back to Vågen.
On the way, your captain will tell you stories from Bergen and elaborate on the citys history as a trading and shipping city, its fortifications, Old Bergen and the shipyards.
It weather permits it, some of the trip will be done under sail. You do not need any previous experience to join in on this trip, only normal mobility. There will be free access to non-alcoholic beverages and snacks.
Good to know
- Starting point: C. Sundst gate 51, see map HERE
- Duration: 2 hours
- Wear sensible and comfortable footwear, warm windproof/waterproof outdoor clothing in case of cold, windy or rainy days. Rain ponchos can be borrowed on board for free
- All necessary safety equipment is onboard. Inflatable life jackets are to be worn by all passengers during the entire tour
- Due to the varying tides, customers must be able and prepared to climb an approx. 1 meter fixed ladder with hand rails, when embarking/disembarking
- Soft drinks and a light snacks are included
Enjoy this unique way to experience Bergen!