Electric fjord cruise in Oslo
- Fjord Cruises and Fjord Safari
- Family Friendly Activities
Go on an electric fjord cruise in Oslo and experience the city from a different angle! Cruise past the city shoreline, see the charming small islands surrounding the city and get a sense of the city´s history by seeing the historical landmarks and sites.
On this electric experience, you sail the inner parts of the Oslofjord. Starting from the pier next to the Oslo Opera House, along the city shoreline, between small islands, passing landmarks and historical places.
Your local guide on board will point out the local attractions and provide you with commentary. Onboard Legacy of The Fjords, the sister ship of the award-winning eco-friendly vessel Future of The Fjords, Ship of the Year in 2018, you will have great views from every deck, as well as from the inside lounges. Full universal design means that everyone can move between all the different levels on the boat.
On the trip, you can enjoy food and beverages, available from our kiosk. Large panorama windows will make this a wonderful experience, even in bad weather.
- Meeting point: Langkaia, please be there 10 min. before departure. See map HERE
- There are several departures during the day, each trip lasts for 1.5 hours
- Onboard you will be informed about the trip and safety conditions
- There is a kiosk onboard, where you can buy hot and cold food and beverages
- Children under 4 years travel for free
- Legacy of The Fjords is an all-electric vessel