Northern lights cable car excursion in Tromsø
- Family Friendly Activities
- Sightseeing and Guided Tours
Get ready for a Northern light experience like no other. Head up the famous cable of Tromsø for an Arctic meal at dizzying heights overlooking the island and mountains of Tromsø.
This is the perfect spot to enjoy views of vast Arctic landscapes while enjoying locally sourced meal in the cozy restaurant. The Fjellheisen Cable car is a perfect spot to observe the famous Northern Lights.
A Northern Lights watchman will alert you as soon as they appear so that you can grab your camera and head immediately outside the mountain restaurant where the light pollution is minimal, optimizing your view of the Aurora. Endless snow, mountains and the mystical Northern Lights are bound to leave you with memories for life.
Good to know
- Meeting Place: Kirkegata 1, Tromsø at 7 pm
- Duration: 3 hours
- Included: Return transfer to/from Tromsø city to cable car start point, cable car ticket, local guide and a light meal ( coffee/tea and Norwegian Waffles)
- In winter season: wear hat, scarf, gloves, warm boots and thermal warm underwear (long johns and long sleeved top), warm winter jacket, warm jumper or fleece, normal trouser or winter outdoor trouser
- Remember to bring your camera!
Enjoy the tour!