Short rafting trip in Sjoa
- White Water Rafting
A short white water rafting trip on the Sjoa River is a spectacular and fun way to spend some hours in Sjoa!
On this short rafting trip on the Sjoa River, we take you through about 9 km of beautiful nature scenes mixed with calm sections, narrow canyons and wild rapids.
The nature and elements you are surrounded by makes this trip spectacular and fun!
The guide will of course inform you about the safety procedures and conditions before the trip starts. Bring your swimwear if you want to take a dip! Wool underwear is otherwise recommended, particularly in the spring and autumn.
- Meeting point Heidalsvegen 829, please be there 15 minutes before activity start
- An experienced guide will be with you in the raft
- Complete equipment for rafting is included
- Bring swimwear and a towel. Wool/fleece underwear and socks are also recommended on cold days.
- The rafting trip is suitable for all persons with normal health who can swim. Children from 15 years
- GoRafting uses highly qualified guides, chosen from the international rafting scene, and they all fulfill the strict internal guidelines for safety
Welcome to a fun rafting trip in the Sjoa River!