A new hotel located in Flåm harbour, just a few steps from the ferry and the Flåm Railway, in a secluded and tranquil area.
About the hotel
- Rooms with balcony and fjord view
- Norwegian styled hotel, delicate and well equipped
- The hotel has a popular café, renovated spring 2012 with a large terrace.
- We offer different types of beer from our own microbrewery and food based on local ingredients.
- The Ægir Brewery built in a Viking style opened in 2007, and has been awarded Brewpub of the Year three years in a row!
- Flåmstova Restaurant offers lunch and dinner buffets with a great selection of dishes.
Ideal for the tours Norway in a nutshell and Sognefjord in a nutshell, bike rides on the Old Navvies Road, hiking in the valleys of Flåmsdalen and Aurlandsdalen, and for excursions to Otternes Farmyard and Undredal.