Travel Kristiansand - Bergen by car
We have created a tour for you through Norway's most popular tourist areas, with several activities along the way. This tour takes you through a varied coastal landscape with picturesque, small towns with beautiful skerries before continuing up Western Norway’s wild coast. The tour starts in Southern Norway, a summer paradise of small islands, sea and sun, and ends in the old Hanseatic city of Bergen.
Book activities, hotel and other accommodation along the Kristiansand - Bergen route
Through our pages you can book activities and accommodation. We have collected all the information on one easy to browse page, so you can get an overview of your possibilities as you plan your trip. If you plan on renting a car you will save 10% if you buy our Fjord Pass®.
Buy Fjord Pass®
Rent a car from AVIS with our 10% discount here
- Kristiansand - Stavanger: 219 km, 3 hrs 30 min. Take the E 39 road to Sandnes and north to Stavanger.
- Stavanger - Stord: 126 km, 2 hrs 26 min. Take the E 39 to Stord.
- Stord - Os: 56.1 km, 1 hr 20min. Take the ferry from Sandvikvåg to Haljem and follow the E39 to Os.
- Os - Bergen: 28.3 km, 35 min. The last stretch is on the E39 to Bergen, where this trip ends.
There are several sights on this Kristiansand - Bergen trip:
Kristiansand Zoo, Old Stavanger, the Lysefjord, the Pulpit Rock, the Haugalandet area, Bryggen Wharf houses (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and Mount Fløyen among many others.
With Fjord Pass® you will receive up to 20% discount on accommodation.
See all our hotels along the route
Get up to 25% discount on activities when traveling between Kristiansand and Bergen:
- Guided City Walk in Stavanger
- Visit the Breidal Mansion
- Visit the Royal residence Ledaal
- Norwegian Canning Museum
- Norwegian Children's Museum
- Norwegian Printing Museum
- Stavanger Maritime Museum
- Stavanger Museum
- Stavanger Museum of Fine Arts
- Vitengarden Science farm
- Vitenfabrikken Science Centre
- Hardanger Folkemuseum
- Agatunet Village
We have created several car routes around Norway:
See all our car routes in Norway