3 hour kayaking trip in Flåm
Spending a few hours in Flåm? Join one of our easy three hour seakayak paddles. We paddle along the Aurlandsfjord and if we are lucky, we might even spot seals or otters on our way!
If you want to see a fjord up close and personal, seeing it from a kayak is a great and exciting way! A 3-hour kayak trip gives you long enough time to get the feeling of the peaceful fjord landscape.
On this trip we paddle past Otternes Bygdetun with its old buildings and rich history out towards Fronnes where we see Viking age gravemounds. A Njord-guide will take you out on the water and guide you through the landscape and history of the area. This trip suits everyone, no kayaking experience needed. Flåm and Aurland are amongst the driest places in Fjord Norway, but it's always smart to check the weather forecast beforehand.
- Meeting point at Flåm beach, a three-minute walk from the train station
- We’ll spend 20 – 30 minutes on safety, paddle instructions and outfitting
- Please wear practical outdoor type of clothes
- Kayak rental, paddle, sprayskirt, jacket, pump and paddlefloat and safety jacket is included
- An experienced guide will be with you during the trip
- Swimming is not a requirement, you will be provided with safety outfit
- The kayaks used on the trip are stable double kayaks
- The trip is suitable for everyone, children from age 5
- Lunch is not provided so bring a snack and something to drink
- Dep./arr. 12:00-15:00