Snowshoe hiking tour
Looking for an alternative outdoor activity to skiing and hiking this winter? During a snowshoe hike you will be rewarded with stunning snowy landscapes and a winter fjord view.
Join in on a guided hike from Flåm to Stegastein viewpoint in Aurland! Snowshoe hiking gives you a real birdseye view of the fjord!
Join us on this tour from fjord to mountain with minibus, enjoy the amazing view from Stegastein and experience how it is to hike on these traditional snowshoes. Your guide will tell you about the unique local nature, and hot beverages will be served during the hike. The trip is suitable for beginners, general fitness, but no experience needed.
- Departure from Flåm at 15:30
- Meet up on the dock in Flåm for preparations ahead of the trip
- Departure from Flåm to Stegastein by minibus
- Introductions to the use of snowshoes and hike before the trip
- Arrival back in Flåm 18:00/18:30
- The trip is suitable for beginners, general fitness but no experience needed
- Please dress warm as the temperatures on the mountain will be very low during the winter months
- The guided tour + snowshoes and hot beverages are included