Snowshoe hiking tour
- Dog Sledding and Snow Tours
Looking for an alternative outdoor activity to skiing and hiking this winter? During a snowshoe hike you will be rewarded with stunning snowy landscapes and a winter fjord view.
Join in on a guided hike from Flåm to Stegastein viewpoint in Aurland! Snowshoe hiking gives you a real birdseye view of the fjord!
Join us on this tour from fjord to mountain with minibus, enjoy the amazing view from Stegastein and experience how it is to hike on these traditional snowshoes. Your guide will tell you about the unique local nature, and hot beverages will be served during the hike. The trip is suitable for beginners, general fitness, but no experience needed.
- Meet up on the dock in Flåm for preparations ahead of the trip at least 15 min before departure
- Departure from Flåm to Stegastein by minibus
- Introductions to the use of snowshoes and hike before the trip
- The trip is suitable for beginners, general fitness but no experience needed
- Please dress warm as the temperatures on the mountain will be very low during the winter months
- The guided tour + snowshoes and hot beverages are included
- Duration: 2,5hrs